A business is only as successful and agile as the people involved in managing it.…
Why your business needs to upgrade to a VoIP cloud-based solution
Posted on 3rd October 2019 under Blog.
Cloud (VOIP) can benefit any working space, whether its improving customer service, boosting sales, assist in collecting marketing data and so much more!
Upgrading to cloud allows your business to make the transition from your traditional outdated landlines over to a VoIP system.
VoIP solutions run completely on your internet service, which allows you to really remove most call costs for the business.
What is cloud (VoIP)?
VOIP gives you access to PBX capabilities without the need for complicated and expensive equipment.
KloudPBX is a cloud solution delivered by DataKom – a true hosted ‘PBX’, this means that all of the routing services are performed by us – your VoIP provider, rather than an onsite solution which requires management of the PBX within your office.
PBX is an abbreviation for Private Branch Exchange – which is a private telephone network used within a company or organization, the users of a PBX phone system can communicate internally and externally, using different communication channels like Voice over IP.
With cloud there are a variety of different devices and solutions you can use to help achieve the highest productivity in your work place, such as a choice of handsets, conference phones and features.
Cloud is the future of telephony, and communication has never been easier using this leading technology to optimise any working space, making it easy to connect internally and externally – using office handsets and their integrated KloudPBX features such as mobile twinning, call recording, voicemail to email and much more.
Devices and features
With different handsets and conference phones to assist in your office environment, all compatible to cloud – each with their own unique benefits.
Some of the features are call recording, mobile twinning, IP conference calling, on-hold music & navigation.
Optimise your devices to boost your business with tools such as voicemail and recording to improve your customer service and staff training, whilst using features such as mobile twinning – so it reassures you that you will never miss a business call – even if you are away from the office.
Conference calling has never been easier, with devices specialising in conference calling and group calls, such as the Yealink CP960, the Yealink comes with a bundle of built in features to benefit any user – such as its 5-inch multi-touch screen, wireless expansion microphones, Bluetooth and much more.
Benefits of upgrading to cloud
There are many advantages of upgrading your telephone system to a cloud-based solution, many allowing you and your business to become futureproof – saving yourself from the ISDN switch off, which will happen by the year 2025.
- Choose between a range of different systems to suit your ideal office space, whether you’re a single office with a handful of staff, or a large corporation with multiple offices, cloud is ideal and scalable for every working space.
- Cloud communication is cost effective for your business, as it eliminates the need to pay up-front for heavy and expensive installations, not to mention the regularly re-occurring maintenance charges of a traditional phone systems.
- Cloud phone systems also offer access to high-end features and upgrades for minimal to no cost. Commonly, set monthly fees per phone line or ‘seats’, are offered by most cloud phone providers.
- A Cloud phone system can benefit businesses with access to the latest voice features without any chargeable hardware updates.
- Whether your business is growing or downsizing, a cloud service will provide the flexibility your business needs today and also for future growth or expansion.
If you would like to upgrade your business to the cloud or see a demo of our latest solution – contact DataKom today on 01656 33 44 55 or email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org