Dedicated In-house Engineering Team
One of the qualities that sets DataKom apart from other telecom companies - especially from the larger players is the fact that we have invested in our own dedicated engineering team since our inception. We do not outsource our installations or repairs. At DataKom, we pride ourselves on knowing that we have provided our customers with the best-personalised service and maintenance on all of their installations - be it phone system - cabling - or even Wi-Fi repairs.
Although we carry out telephone system maintenance in a range of UK locations, such as Wales, South East England and London, all of our systems are equipped with remote control programming as standard. This ensures that your system downtime is kept to a minimum by granting our engineers full instant access to your system at any time.
Telephone System Maintenance & Servicing
At DataKom, we know that service and support are one of the key determinants in today's competitive market. Every new telephone system supplied by DataKom comes with a one year manufacturers warranty - this ensures your purchase is safeguarded from equipment faults. Our support is what makes us different - and with a retention rate of over 96%, you can see why. We understand that every organisation has its own individual system needs - so we have developed a wide range of complimentary telephone system maintenance services and plans, tailored to suit the demands of your business.
A Wide Range of Telephone System Maintenance Services Tailored To Suit Your Business
- Telephone System Maintenance and Support- Certified within the four leading brands of Ericsson-LG, NEC, Samsung & Panasonic - we can constantly ensure your telephone system is working to your requirements.
- Remote Telephone System Programming & Changes- All our telephone system maintenance packages come equipped with remote programming to allow our engineers total control at any time for complete peace of mind.
- Reliability Testing- Our telephone systems are built from start-to-finish to ensure each component is working correctly.
- System Back-Up- All telephone system programming is saved and kept secure in a multi-location backup service should any faults occur - this means less engineering time to get you up and running again. - Just one quick upload is needed to restore your system - we also retain a specification sheet of your system requirements in the event of a corrupt backup failure or another disaster.
For a look at how our backups can keep you safe and risk-free - get in touch - and speak to one of our engineering team - they’ll know.
Sub-contracted Telephone System MaintenancePhone System Maintenance for Ericsson-LG, NEC, Samsung & Panasonic
At DataKom, we do not just provide telephone system maintenance for our customers. In fact, we can also offer our expertise to your clients by providing our flexible sub-contracted maintenance services on a simple hourly basis. With teams of skilled engineers located throughout Wales, England and Scotland, we can look after your customers premises, take the hassle out of providing additional cover, whilst letting you get on with the day-to-day running of your own business. All of our engineers are certified by the UK’s four leading telephone system brands -Ericsson-LG, Samsung, Panasonic and NEC.
As a client of subcontracted services, you will also receive a signed non-disclosure agreement to ensure your customers are protected during all stages of the work.
Please note, all public liability certificates and other documents, including pricing, will be provided to you on registration as a contractor to DataKom.
- To avoid overcharging, all maintenance is priced on an hourly basis
- Our professional engineers have been certified by Ericsson-LG, Panasonic, NEC and Samsung
- We provide a signed non-disclosure agreement to ensure your customers protection
- After each visit, customers will be required to sign a digital job sheet to confirm all requested work has been completed
Our clients vary from small companies to large blue-chips and local councils covering all sites at one price. (Please note pricing will vary depending on your location)
- £90.00 per hour on site (no call out charge within 50-mile radius of each office)
- £55.00 per hour remote programming (Nationwide)
- £450.00 per day engineering within 50 miles radius
- Annual Maintenance starts from £15.00 per month
If you are looking for a telephone system maintenance package, please contact us.
Network & Fibre Cabling
We understand the importance of your businesses data networks. This is why we have our own dedicated engineering team to provide professional network installation services using the latest technologies and products across South & North Wales and the UK.
Contact our Engineering Team Today
Does your business require system maintenance, network connection services or broadband fibre installations?
Contact our in-house engineering team to discuss your requirements today.
Direct Dial: 01656 33 44 72
Remote Support Available
If you require remote support, please download the below software below to allow our technicians access to your PC.
Easy to Use:
Click the above link, click run when prompted and follow steps
Once your download is complete, you will need to provide your ID and Password to allow us entry to your PC