The CP960 HD IP conferencing unit is ideal for medium to large meeting or conference rooms. The Yealink Optima HD IP conference phone powered by the Android 5.1 operating system boasts a user-centric design and 5-inch multi-touchscreen. Combining simplicity of use with sophisticated features, the CP960 is the perfect conferencing unit for your team. Its ideal for medium to large conference rooms.
The crystal-clear audio quality ensures your conversations sound natural and bright anywhere. With built-in Wi-Fi and wired pairing to smartphones or PC/tablet via Bluetooth and Micro-B port, the CP960 is accessible to all. The Yealink CP960 conference phone strikes the perfect balance between ease-of-use and powerful feature, delivering a smarter audio-conferencing solution for your company.
Yealink CP960 Key Features
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree microphone pickup range
- Two optional Wireless Expansion Microphones (CPW90)
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- 5-inch multi-touch screen with 720 x 1280 resolution
- 5-way conference call
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11.b/g/n/ac)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
Review of the Yealink CP960 conference phone, hosted by Craig Jones a DataKom engineer. Craig’s favourite features of the Yealink CP960 are its built-in touch screen, wireless microphones, HD speakers and its conference calling feature.