Date published 29/11/2017
Here’s what icall suite – call management software – can do for your business
The icall suite application integrates with your phone system, offering your business greater insight and control of your communications.
Users can view real-time and historical call data, see the status of other extensions and caller activity.
Having access to all that information means you can run your business more efficiently and identify areas for improvement.
icall suite can fully integrate with our cloud-based phone system – KloudPBX.
Here are a few practical benefits of using a call management software:
Overall business analytics
The reporting features of icall suite mean you can establish when business is busiest with a high volume of incoming calls and the hours of the day when it’s quiet. By reviewing past performance and “what if” calculations, a business can plan how many employees would be required for the predicted volume of calls during that day (based on past trends), and the best time of day to work.
The comprehensive reporting system provides a clear overview of your communications and creates custom reports to display data required.
These are the analytical features available with icall suite:
- Real-time monitoring - all calls and events can be monitored as and when they happen.
- Custom dashboards – focus on the information that matters to you, e.g. longest call, highest-achieving employee and amount of missed calls.
- Unique widgets - create a widget for real-time or historical data in a clear and interesting way – ready to share with others.
Missed call reporting
According to research, businesses lose around £90 million a year due to missed calls. Many SMEs can’t afford this missed business opportunity. Incoming calls simply need to be answered as quickly and efficiently as possible. Missed calls can lead potential customers to contact a competitor who’s more responsive.
The missed call report provided by icall suite provides a list of missed calls by extension number, flagged as unreturned and giving the opportunity to call the customer back. This call-management application could save your business hundreds of pounds a year.
The unreturned-missed-calls report will provide:
- A list of callers who have not called back within a certain time period
- Missed calls in real-time
- The opportunity to quickly view and return missed calls
Call recording is vital for any organisation who monitor staff performance and comply with company guidelines.
The powerful filter of icall suite allows you to easily organise all call recordings to find particular conversations much easier. For example, you can sort by time, date, call direction (ingoing/outgoing/internal) and call tags - these can then be shared with others.
Those that keep a close eye on staff performance will be pleased to hear that the reporting can display the highest and lowest overall achieving agents (e.g. sales people, support staff). Calls from the highest-achieving team members are often used as examples in training or alternatively used to educate underachieving agents.
How call recording can benefit your business:
- Gain valuable business intelligence
- Use for contact centre modelling
- See insightful agent analytics
- Improve quality of calls
- Track information for improved customer service
There are two types of automatic dialling provided by icall suite - ‘progressive dialling’ and ‘predictive dialling’.
Progressive dialling means once an agent has indicated that they are ready for the next call, information about this call is shown and the number is immediately dialled.
Predictive dialling is most effective in straightforward procedures, such as direct sales or answering customer-support calls. A predictive dialler connects to a new number as soon as an agent has completed their previous transaction.
This feature ultimately increases productivity and speeds up the call process. Rather than looking up numbers, waiting for an answer, making the occasional dialling errors or missing a call, your team can handle more calls and receive call information when needed.
Your team will be able to:
- Handle more calls
- Receive the call information they need automatically
- Reduce the time they take to answer a call
- Avoid manual dialling errors
- Avoid missed call-backs
Achieve more with computer telephony integration
For the ultimate customer service, it is important to analyse customer call data to be able to offer a more personalised assistance.
icall suite can easily integrate with your CRM, computer and telephone system.
This seamless integration allows for partnering incoming calls with contacts in your database, displaying their details before the call has even started. This information could include their name, dialled number, notes, image, email or company name. Your agents will be able to professionally and personally greet the caller.
This tool particularly helps businesses with a large number of inbound and outbound calls.
The benefits that the CTI feature offers your business:
- Eliminates customers’ biggest frustration –repeating personal information
- All the information is logged in one dashboard and is easily accessible
- More efficient routing and transferring of calls – incoming calls can be routed to the right agent depending on the caller’s location, demographics, job title etc.
Contact us today for a free demo or speak to one of our specialists about upgrading your telecoms.