Datakom announce a new Head of Sales and Marketing.
Sally Reardon is the newest addition to the Datakom team. Sally has worked in the telecom industry for 10 years with increasing responsibility and authority in each of her roles.
In her most recent position, Sally developed and set up the sales strategy and sales team within the mobile division of the company. Sally has been responsible for managing, developing, training and recruiting indirect wholesale partners for one of the UK’s largest distributors of telecommunication products and services.
As Head of Sales and Marketing, Sally is accountable for the overall leadership of the sales and marketing department. Sally will lead the team in these areas:
- -Develop and grow both internal and external sales teams through mentoring, coaching and leading effectively.
- -Increase productivity and revenue across all Sales Functions within the Business.
- -Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- -Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products, leading in the team across all areas of the business.
- -Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- -Managing distribution channels for products.
- -Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
MD Jay Ball says
“We are excited to have Sally join the team and lead Datakom into a new period of growth. With her extensive experience in telecoms and mobile we are looking forward to new ideas and strategies”.
Datakom are entering a new period growth and have recently won Business of the Year at the Bridgend Growth Awards 2016.