Business phone systems
Cardiff, Bristol, Wales and the South West
Are you looking for a business telephone system that is perfectly suited to your business activities? One which enhances your business, rather than holding it back?
- Reliable systems with 99.7% uptime
- Scalable solutions suitable for one to 990,000 users
- Transparent pricing and no hidden fees
- Latest technology available
- UK-based expert accredited engineers
- Helpdesk support and field-based account managers
Trusted by over 2000+ customers
4.9 out of 5 Google reviews
Award winning telecom service
Business Phone Systems – covering Cardiff, Bridgend, Swansea, Bristol and more
Whether you’re looking for cloud-based (VOIP), hybrid or on-premise business telephone system, we can advise you on the best fit for you. Our client account managers and field-based engineers cover Wales and South West UK from our three locations. We do look after clients further afield too – just ask to find out more.
We’ll review your current setup, your recent bills, and current usage, then recommend the best system for your needs. Usually, this means greater efficiency and cost savings – utilising the latest telecom & connectivity technology.
If you’re looking for a new business phone system, we’ve got a range of options that can be set up and scaled easily – meaning adding new users and removing old ones is simple and cost-effective.
Phone technology – as crucial as ever
Phones remain crucial to the success of any business. Reliable, fit-for-purpose phone systems are a must for any modern organisation. The world of business phone systems is rapidly changing, so we’ll advise you on a future-proof, effective way forward.
As a platinum partner of Ericsson-LG, we offer a range of state-of-the-art, high-quality telephone systems with the latest efficiency-boosting features. From Call Recording and Call Reporting to more advanced features such as Queue Manager, Inbound Intro Manager and Auto Attendant.
So, whether you are a multi-site corporate, public education facility, large office, or a small-medium business looking to scale and modernise your telecoms, we have the right business telephone system and complementary innovations to suit your needs.
Cloud-based systems (1 – 3000+ users)
- Excellent solution for multi-site businesses
- Same features & functionality as premise-based phone systems
- Can be implemented as cloud, hybrid or on-premise where required
- Scalable with your business growth
Small business systems (1 – 20 users)
- Simple & reliable system delivering cost-effective communications
- Feature-rich, straight out of the box
- Use existing analogue/ digital phone lines
- Perfect for businesses with 1-20 employees
Medium to large systems (20+ users)
- Utilise the latest technologies
- Anytime, anywhere connectivity
- Reliable & resilient
- Scalable with your growth
Why choose DataKom?
- Expert advice – you can be confident we’ll advise you on the best system, tailored to your needs
- Choice – we have every type of system you could need, and we’ll help you choose the right one
- Reliability – we have invested in our own system and hosting, meaning we can guarantee the quality and reliability of our calls and systems
- True innovation – a unique innovative product designed our customers in mind with
- Award-winning support – Read more here – link to support page
We work with:
Extras for your telephone system
Advertising on hold
Call recording and reporting
Call a DataKom broadband specialist to discuss what’s best for your business
01656 33 44 55
You can also request a quote and we will get back to you by the end of the day
Switch to DataKom in 3 easy steps
We’ll review your current call charges, line rental fees, and any additional services that you require.
We will look for ways you can save money, prepare a personalised quote, and suggest how to add efficiency, improve reliability and integrate new technologies.
Our in-house tech team will arrange the line service and transfer. We’ll notify your current provider and ensure your data services continue running.