Case Study – Charles Perrett
Mobile integration with phone system
Charles Perrett Property Ltd is an award-winning letting, sales and property management agency based in the centre of Swansea. It is a national, reputable and knowledgeable company which provides services to all aspects of the property industry.
- Communication is key to the business. Sales and lettings are dealt with daily, relationships with existing customers need to be maintained, and new business acquired.
- The field-based staff, estate agents and support and maintenance teams needed to be in constant contact with one another to receive call-outs and updates.
- They also required 24/7 support, and a back-up option in the event of any service disruption.
- Charles Perrett Property wanted to remove the need for a full-time receptionist, while implementing an automated call routing facility. The company also needed to view the status of calls, in order for all calls to be handled and returned in a timely manner.
- The final challenge was that the existing analogue lines were unable to support the hours of call management.
CENTRAL PHONE SYSTEM
All sites connected using one phone system.
Upgraded to a super-fast internet connection.
Automated attendant handles incoming calls and out of hours call forwarding.
Mobile integration with phone system. Field-based staff can stay connected to the office when out on the road.
Award-winning call management tool. Delivers call reports which give insight the number of answered and missed calls and much more.
GEOGRAPHIC PHONE NUMBER
Allocated additional phone numbers with different area codes for a bigger company presence.
Local manager oversees the companies account and conducts monthly reviews.
The DataKom team is always on hand for any queries.