CASE STUDY – FLOCON
CALL RECORDING TO CONFIRM ORDERS TAKEN OVER THE PHONE
Flocon Valves and Fittings based in Pontypridd, Wales. They supply industrial valve, pipes and pipe fittings supplier. They are the largest independent stockist in South Wales.
- Moving address caused a challenge, by now having a cloud solution it has made the system more manageable and flexible.
- Call recording was installed to make confirming orders taken over the phone more manageable and simple.
- Guest WiFi was integrated into the trade counter – making it easy for FloCon to collect marketing data to email and text customers of new products and offers.
- Installed conference phone into their board room so group calls can be taken at ease.
- Dedicated broadband connection for reliable internet to guarantee fast speeds and functionality.
With key features such as DND and call forwarding.
Local manager oversees the companies account and conducts monthly reviews.
Shown how to use the KloudPBX portal with weekly webinars providing additional support.
The DataKom team is always on hand for any queries.