Our Telecommunications Let You Focus On What is Most Important- Your Patients
Expert Telecommunications for Doctors, Dentists, Surgeries, Clinics & Healthcare Offices and other Healthcare Professionals
At DataKom, we are experts in efficiency for specialist applications. A robust phone system for a busy doctors surgery will allow your office to handle patient calls more effectively; enhancing scheduling and call-routing and enriching the experience of contacting your surgery or office. Improving your communications systems; from utilising call attendant, to call routeing during busy time periods, CRM integration and added security and compliance increase the effectiveness of your operation and gives you more time.
DataKom is a leading telecom company, based in Bridgend, South Wales. Our expert team of engineers and account managers are ready to support your telecom needs. We work closely with you to establish your expectations and boost the communications potential of your office. Our skilled engineers will then implement a new telephone system that is tailored to suit your requirements.
If you are looking to boost the efficiency of your GP Surgery, then get in touch with us today.
Improved Patient Access
Patients expect excellent care and easy access to your office or clinic. A new phone system can greatly improve patient access to your entire range of services and options to get in touch. Utilising Call Routing or Call Queuing you will be able to quickly get them to whom they need to speak to, minimizing wait times.
Information Management & Compliance
New regulations require that electronic health records are kept secure to maintain data compliance. We create bespoke communications systems that not only offer the best solutions to share and manage your patients information and records whilst still maintaining compliance.
Reporting & Intelligence
UCS from iPecs allows to you be able to understand your practices needs through insight and analytics. You will be able to review your call volumes, record conversations for training purposes, compliance and assurance as well as review any missed calls so that you can return them at a convenient time.
Doctors can gain access to their voicemail, make and return phone calls as well as utilize all the features of the phone system from any mobile device, whether they are in the office or not. Return out-of-hours calls, conduct patient consultations over the phone or even access patient records no matter where you might be.
How a New Phone System Can Benefit Your GP Surgery
Benefits of a bespoke phone system for a medical office include:
- CRM Integration- phone system works with your back-office database, pull up patients details instantly, record phone messages directly into patient file, dial contact number directly from file.
- Voicemail to Email- allows for ease of communication by emailing a copy of the voicemail.
- Mobile Extensions- access phone system from personal smartphone or other device.
- Remote Site Access- seamless integration allows for remote workers or those whom work from home.
- Call Routing- calls can be routed to specified departments resulting in improved response times.
- Remote Access Messaging- update your announcements or patient messages without being in the office.
- Easy Set-up- Intuitive interface allows for users to quickly access phone system & applications.
- Compliant Call Recording- patient conversations and messages are kept secure.
What Our Customers Say
“Since joining DataKom in January I had a smooth transition and they helped me retain all my existing numbers which was brilliant. They streamlined all the telecoms for all branches making it more cost effective and a much better solution for our business needs. Would recommend DataKom to any business.”
Gwynn’s Opticians – Phil Rees
Award Winning Telecoms Company
There is no need to simply take our word for it, DataKom has been winning awards for our achievements since 2013.