DataKom Can Help Improve Your Guest's Experience
Telecom Solutions for the Hospitality Industry & Hotels
A change in the way people communicate has had a large impact on the way in which hotels manage their telephone systems. Gone are the days when an income could be realised through room charges for calls made by guests, mainly due to the use of mobile phones and internet connectivity. Many hotels are now moving away from standard analogue systems to digital-based communications systems. This change also means a move away from hotel phone systems which produced cash-flow to IP-based phone systems upgraded to offer a "guest-centric" experience.
DataKom is a leading telecom company based in Bridgend, South Wales. Our expert team of engineers and account managers are ready to support your telecom needs. We work closely with you to establish your needs and work out the communications aspects of your hotel or B&B. Our skilled engineers will then implement a new telephone system that’s tailored to suit your requirements.
If you are looking to advance the efficiency of hotel or B&B and reduce your monthly spend, then get in touch today.
PMS Software Integration
The ability to connect your hotel's PMS, (property management system) and telecommunications system together in one powerful tool enables an improved guest experience as well as streamlining staff productivity. iPECS call platforms are certified with world leading software Micros Fidelio PMS.
Flexible & Efficient Call Handling
Provide enhanced handling of your valuable inbound calls. With the iPECS ® Attendant software, your busy receptionist can re-route calls with the click of a mouse, or drag and drop without switching between PC and phone. At a glance, they can view all employees proximity on-screen, through geographical icons.
For hotels, system ‘up-time’ is imperative. If a guest has an emergency, the ability to dial 999 and request assistance is critical. Any new phone system will be equipped with full redundancy to ensure maximum communications up-time.
Enhanced Guest Services
Personalise your guest’s stay with simple, yet effective UC tools. An iPECS phone system from Ericsson-LG comes with many features such as room to room dialling, guest voicemail box, in-room monitoring and more as standard.
How a New Phone System Can Benefit Your Hotel or B&B
Features to benefit your hotel & guests:
- Room extensions- utilise up to 4 digits to match room number to simplify dialling.
- Room to room dialling- guests can easily ring room to room if required by their party. This functionality can be enabled and disabled centrally.
- DND feature- gives your guest the flexibility to block incoming calls to their rooms or choose to have them forwarded.
- One Touch Dialling- key buttons for contacting the front desk, concierge, housekeeping or restaurant can be programmed for easy access.
- Personalised messages- deliver welcome messages and greetings with guest name display directly to room’s handset.
- Guest Voice Mail- internal & external messages can be received, message retrieval and return calls with one touch.
- In-Room Monitoring- guests will be able to monitor the activity in their room from another room or another location in the hotel, perfect for families to listen in for children.
- Front Desk, Anywhere- in-built functionality to allow for the same features available from attendants’ handset to be available from more than one point.
What Our Customers Say
“As a business we don’t have time to spend hours on the phone dealing with any issues relating to telecoms, that’s why we made the switch to Datakom based in Bridgend, if we have any issues, one quick call and it is dealt with straight away. Our account manager Stuart has made sure the process of switching to Datakom painless, hassle free and we know our account is in safe hands, we would have no hesitation in recommending Datakom to other businesses”
Marine Hotel – Karl Anthony
Award Winning Telecoms Company
There is no need to simply take our word for it, DataKom has been winning awards for our achievements since 2013.